Work at Duolingo
Bienvenido! We're changing how people around the world learn new languages. We're a multilingual, diverse group of people who work in small, cross-functional teams to help change the world, one word at a time. We're learners first, and we specialize in making learning fun.
Join us and grow your career at Duolingo!
Studios + Content
Perks & benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive salaries and equity
- Opportunities to show your value and level up your career
- Fully paid parental and adoption leave
- 20 days of paid time off, with two additional weeks off for winter break
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees
- 50% covered insurance for eligible partners and dependents
- 401(k) with generous match and immediate vesting
- First-time home buyer bonus (in Pittsburgh)
- Flexible hours (for night owls and morning larks)
- Lunch prepared daily by our in-house chefs
- Annual international retreat for all employees
- Monthly events celebrating our team and their amazing work
- Transportation reimbursement for however you get to work
- Yearly stipend for continued education
- On-site gym and massages
- Game room for taking brain breaks
Duolingo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.